Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Away


The journey has been one of firsts and it will be the very first Mother's Day not to spend with my boys.  I remember my first Mother's Day.  Trenton was but a few days old and I was the "Newest Mother" at church.  Thank you Ashley and boys for the cards, gifts and flowers.  They made being away a little more tolerable.  And Trenton -- thank you for the sweet card you picked out and sent, too.

I think being a Mom is really the best part of life.  It's such a gift from God to have a child and watch that child learn and grow, dream and believe their way right into adulthood.  And as each one came along, I felt even much more of a Mom! :)  Being Trenton, Trevor and Trey's Mom has been the greatest blessing and joy of my life, along with being married to their Dad~

So, on Sunday, boys, when you are thinking about me, also honor your grandmothers -- for without them, you wouldn't be here.  Mom, I will miss you, too.  Thank you for being my Mom.

Click on the video below to see a most special card I received (Be sure you have the sound on)~

I will miss you all~
Love and blessings,
Dee Ann (Mom)