Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You . . .









I am just finishing my second glass of Chick-fil-A sweet tea following a wonderful Chick-fil-A Day at Harvard. Two Operators, one interim manager and 11 staff members came up to provide the great taste of Chick-fil-A and wow with second mile service for the 165 members of my class, 75% of whom are international.  Thanks to Amy R., Amy O., Lynn C., Todd G., Lance L., Lisa H., Cathy P., Brandon B., Michael L., Will M., Melissa T, Katrina, Juan and Dusty for making me a hero today.  Everyone certainly knows who Chick-fil-A is now.

Most of all, I was so encouraged by their visit.  We enjoyed great seafood and fellowship last night at dinner and it was my favorite day at HBS, yet!  I felt so loved and lifted.

I goofed off a little while my friends were here, so I must get to my studies, but I wanted to share some pictures of the day with you.  It really was a great day.

Missing you all so much,
Love and blessings,

Dee Ann